FlexiForce Load/Force Sensors and Systems
FlexiForce™ force sensors can measure force between almost any two surfaces and are durable enough to stand up to most environments. Our sensors are available off-the-shelf for prototyping or can be customized to meet the specific needs of your product design and application requirements.
FlexiForce™ Sensors are:
Depending on your needs, we offer:
Embedded Sensing: Force Sensor Integration
FlexiForce standard and custom sensors provide unique force feedback and are easily integrated into products and applications.
Test & Measurement: Force Measurement
FlexiForce sensors and systems are used to measure, analyze, and verify products and applications.
Why Choose FlexiForce?
FlexiForce load sensors and the ELF™ systems provide a new category of low cost solutions and OEM tools for anyone who wants an economical solution to their load/force sensing needs. FlexiForce carries a variety of advantages over the competition, including:
- Superior linearity & accuracy (±3%)
- Expert technical guidance in custom solutions
- Wider range of forces
- Sensor output is not area-dependent
- High temperature force measurements (up to 400°F) available with High-Temp model (HT201)
- Custom sensors are 100% tested to ensure they meet agreed-upon specifications
- We accept custom jobs with quantities as low as 1000 to as high as millions of sensors
FlexiForce sensors are a versatile, user-friendly solution for test and measurement, because they can be used with your existing electronics, such as a standard multimeter, or with an ELF system, which includes data acquisition electronics and software.