We're Open! For Our COVID-19 Response & Impact News Visit Here.
What are Tekscan's Computer Requirements?
For your Tekscan system to function properly, your computer must meet or exceed the following.
(Note: Dental system requirements can be found on the What are the dental T-Scan™ computer requirements? page)
Suggested Minimum Computer Requirements (desktop or laptop) for all Tekscan Systems:
- Note: CrossDrive and Strideway™ systems compatible with 64-bit operating systems only.
- FlexiForce™ WELF 2 systems are not compatible with Windows 10.
- 1 available USB 2.0 or higher port
- Internal or external Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) adapter (for VersaTek™ Wireless systems only)
Requirements for Optional Video Synch Features (in addition to the above requirements)
- Additional 20 GB Hard drive space (ATA-33, 7200 RPM speed) on the main computer
- 1 USB port on the main computer or Firewire (iLink or IEEE1394).
- Digital Video camcorder with USB or Firewire (iLink or IEEE1394) connection, or webcam with USB connection. Note: Camcorders connected via USB cannot record simultaneously with Tekscan movie (*.fsx) files. You can, however, import these videos separately into the Tekscan software and synchronize them after they are imported.