Measure Various Tire Footprints at a High Resolution
The TireScan™ CrossDrive System is a unique tool used to capture tire footprint pressure patterns. Measurements can be captured statically or dynamically and are displayed as high resolution, multi-colored images of the tire contact pressure pattern, in real time. The system's intuitive, application specific graphing and image analysis software enables quantitative and qualitative analysis of the tire footprint.
- Clear visual representation of pressure distribution
- Access real time or recorded data
- Graphing and data analysis capabilities (pressure, force, & area)
- Automatic tire analysis software modules (void ratio, etc.)
- Durable & reusable sensors
- Thin & incompressible – dimensional stability is key for repeatable measurements
- Suitable for lab and field-testing
Map footprint in static or dynamic applications
Evaluate tread pattern geometry under dynamic conditions such as acceleration, deceleration, toe, and camber.
Learn more from an Engineer: