Educate New and Existing Patients and Increase Case Acceptance
Many dental practices include T-Scan™ as a screening tool during new patient exams and hygiene recare appointments as a way to identify occlusal issues and treat them before they become a problem. Showing your patients 2D and 3D representations of their bite with T-Scan software helps them to visualize the occlusion and feel more confident in your treatment plan.
Use T-Scan™ during initial exam and hygiene recare screenings to:
- Visualize high forces and early interferences instead of relying simply on what the patient feels
- Uncover imbalances before the patient notices any symptoms
- Document occlusal data and track changes in the bite over time
- Position yourself as a progressive doctor with digital technologies that enhance patient care
- Gain commitment to treatment
Tekscan offers training opportunities so both you and your clinical staff can learn to set-up T-Scan in the office and take proper bite force readings. Assistance from your staff means more time for you to interpret the data and plan outstanding treatment!