We're Open! For Our COVID-19 Response & Impact News Visit Here.
Tekscan and The Las Vegas Institute
The Las Vegas Institute (LVI) is a Tekscan partner with a commitment to advancing the field of dentistry. Focusing on advanced technological equipment to make comprehensive dental assessments and treatment plans, LVI includes T-Scan™ in its core curriculum. Together, we make strides in improving the lives of patients and the professional development of dentists.
The Las Vegas Institute recommends using T-Scan to:
- Educate patients about occlusal problems using a visual display
- See occlusal contact force and timing with 2D and 3D graphics
- Enhance neuromuscular stability
- Finish cases with a higher degree of accuracy by use of data
- Reduce fractures and breakages on orthotics and prosthetics
To learn more about how LVI recommends using T-Scan, download the PDF:
Very seldom do I get a new piece of technology in my office and have it work so well in terms of explaining my treatments to patients. From a sell standpoint, it gets the job done. And from a technical standpoint, it gets the job done. If your brand involves quality and technology, this is something you've got to look into.”
- Dr. Brad Durham, DMD, LVIM