T-Scan Digital Occlusion Training - San Antonio, TX
A day-long training course for clinicians and staff. The core of this class is understanding T-Scan software data and features to better diagnose and treat occlusion problems.
* It is required that attendees have T-Scan™ trainings with a Tekscan instructor and watch the short training videos on the site.
Join Dr. Chris Stevens and a T-Scan trainer for this day-long training course for clinicians and staff. We encourage clinicians to bring staff along to participate in hands-on demonstrations throughout the day. This way, you can leave feeling confident about implementing T-Scan into your daily routine.
The clinicians and staff will have separate tracks in the morning session.
Dr. Chris Stevens will host the clinician session to educate users on how to:
- Analyze the center of force, graph, and outlier features
- Learn how-to take a proper scan
- Identify early contacts
- Patient communication techniques
- Correlate paper marks to T-Scan software
- Examples of scans side-by-side with intraoral images or videos of teeth that are marked
- Office implementation
A T-Scan Trainer will host the staff track on:
- What is T-Scan? And an introduction to the system and setup
- Demonstrations and how to take a proper bite force exam
- How to talk to patients about T-Scan
- Implementation into daily practice
- Working with the clinician
- Common questions about the product
Date: Friday, June 8, 2018
Time: Registration will begin at 8am and we will close for the day at 5pm. Tekscan will provide breakfast and lunch.
Hotel: San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
Limited Space Available — Book your room soon! The discounted rate ends May 7, 2018!