In Part Two of our Gait Analysis Webinar series, Dr. Andrea Coda will show you how pressure mapping can enhance your gait analysis assessments and treatment outcomes.
What You Will Learn:
- What are the benefits of gait analysis for patients and clinicians?
- How can you get accurate measurements with data?
- How can you be most effective with your treatments and prescriptions?
- What insights can pressure measurement data reveal, and how do you apply them clinically?
- Overview of real podiatric case studies with gait analysis technology
Watch the webinar to learn how you can apply this technology to your practice!
Dr. Andrea Coda
Lecturer, University of Newcastle, School of Health Sciences in Australia
Dr. Coda received his PhD, and Bachelor of Science (Podiatry)(Honours) from the Queen Margaret University in Scotland. His research expertise includes podiatry, pressure plantar analysis, and biomechanics & gait analysis.