Bite testing allows you to evaluate occlusal contacts prior to making a bite adjustment and successfully treat clinical conditions. In this free eBook, translated to English from Korean, Dr. Jin-Hwan Kim details several of his clinical cases. By leveraging T-Scan, Dr. Kim is able to accurately capture and interpret his patient’s bite force dynamics, resulting in faster case finishing and satisfied patients.
Download Computerized Occlusion: Using T-Scan III to find out how you can:
- improve efficiency of restorative cases
- resolve jaw pain
- manage and adjust implants
- locate and identify traumatic occlusal contacts
About Dr. Jin-Hwan Kim, DDS:
- Private practice, One Day Dental clinic, Seoul, Korea.
- Graduate School of Dentistry, Seoul National University
- Board member of Korean Academy of Esthetic Dentistry(KAED)
- Board member of Korean Academy of Computerized Dentistry(KACD)
- Board member of Department of Management and Policy, Korean Dental Association
- Board member of ICOI-Korea
- Clinical professor of Joongang University
- Clinical professor of Hallim University
- CEO of Theo Dental Inc.
*Special thanks to our friends at Yours Dental Co., Dr. Jin-Hwan Kim and Dr. Robert Kerstein for their contributions to the creation and translation of this book.