T-Scan Novus Dental Sensors
The T-Scan Novus sensors are the latest edition of sensor technology, designed to work with the next generation digital occlusal analysis system, T-Scan Novus.
T-Scan™ Novus™ Dental Sensors
Our wafer-thin patented sensors are inserted into the patient's mouth when taking bite force readings. High resolution Sensels™ across the sensor's surface precisely analyze dental bite forces when using the T-Scan™ system. Boxes of sensors are available in 10 or 20 count.
- High resolution Sensels for precise data
- Reusable on single patient
- Cold sterilize between visits
- Able to withstand 15-25 closures
- Research-proven, repeatable results
- Large and small sizes are available
- Easy to insert into Novus™ Handpiece and Support
T-Scan™ Novus™ System