Pressure Sensors and Systems
Our pressure mapping systems measure interface pressure between two surfaces, utilizing a thin and flexible sensor. The resulting data and our analysis tools offer insights to enhance product design, manufacturing, quality, and research.
Tekscan's complete pressure sensor systems combine our sensor technology, electronics, and software to test and map pressure under a wide variety of conditions.
- Minimally invasive high-resolution sensor that is thin (0.1 mm) and flexible
- Over 200 standard sensors with different shapes, sizes resolutions, and pressure ranges
- Customizable to unique form factors and pressure ranges to meet specific applications
Data Acquisition Electronics
- Scan thousands of sensing points within each sensor
- Data is instantly relayed to the software on your PC via a USB cable
- High speed and wireless options available
- Software displays the pressure distribution data, in multiple formats, for superior analysis
- Real-time display of pressure sensor data in 2D & 3D
- Display peak pressures and center of force