Occlusion is at the core of nearly every dental procedure. Nevertheless, occlusion detection is something that takes skill, experience, and attention to detail. By combining knowledge of bite-balancing basics with a sound strategy for using occlusal measurement tools, dentists can take command of occlusal challenges, reduce repeat patient visits or remakes, and improve their clinical success.
In this webinar recording, co-sponsored by Clark Dental, Dr. Ash Parmar, renowned cosmetic dentist, and founder of The Academy by Ash, will share many of his experiences and suggestions to help dentists develop a stronger approach for addressing everyday occlusal challenges.
This 45-minute Webinar will Cover:
- Practical & useful tips to make occlusion simple
- The benefits of using a face bow and articulator for restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Centric occlusion vs Centric relation - When to open up the vertical dimension, and how to use it
- An insight into Smile Makeover, Wear & Implant cases treated at Smile Design by Ash
- Use of Shimstock paper and the “Two-Phase Articulation Paper System”
- How to use T-Scan to measure both force & timing of occlusal contacts
- How to deliver successful, long-lasting restorations, and more!
About the Presenter: