Gait labs contain many different types of gait analysis systems and technology including force plates, motion capture, and EMG systems. Tekscan's pressure measurement systems, software, and equipment for gait analysis can enhance your research and evaluations in the gait lab through objective and quantifiable data.
- Evaluate synchronization techniques for different gait analysis equipment
- Read practical research examples
- See the unique information presented by these systems
- Review the differences between pressure measurement and force plates in gait analysis, and how they complement each other
Practical Research and Therapeutic Usage Examples
This free eBook compiles a number of research articles, which exemplify the wide variety of applications in which Tekscan gait analysis systems are useful. Including:
- Fall risk evaluations
- Gait analysis for stroke patients
- Footwear analysis
- Physical therapy evaluations
Tekscan's pressure mapping devices, software, and biomechanics systems give you detailed gait data via in-shoe or walkway gait systems.
Compact, cord-free in-shoe system
Modular platform system