In this clinical eBook, you'll find commentary on the state of implant dentistry today, methods of analyzing occlusion, and how digital technology is impacting implant placement and restoration. T-Scan™ digital occlusal analysis technology is front-and-center of the clinical cases presented in this eBook.
Download the eBook to learn:
- Statistics on the state of implant dentistry today
- Traditional VS. Digital occlusal indicators
- Digital occlusal analysis using T-Scan technology
- Applications using T-Scan to identify force, timing, and location of occlusal contacts
- Different problems that occur in implant treatment and how T-Scan is used to establish ideal occlusion through case studies
Today, we’re doing things with implants that we haven’t done in the past—and it becomes imperative to use a computerized approach beyond 100-plus-year-old carbon paper to mark occlusal forces. Steve Jobs told us, “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people are not used to an environment where excellence is expected!” Expect it in your office, expect it from your team, expect it for your patient care.
-Dr. Scott Keith, DDS