We're Open! For Our COVID-19 Response & Impact News Visit Here.
Pressure Mapping Software Development Kit (SDK)
Write your own programs to retrieve Tekscan data.
The Pressure Mapping Software Development Kit (SDK) is an Application Programming Interface (API) that allows users to access the functionality of Tekscan's pressure mapping software. This gives a developer the ability to program an application that controls and interfaces with Tekscan scanning electronics. Tekscan's Pressure Mapping SDK has a set of functions that call on the Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL) which control data acquisition and analysis. DLLs can be run in Windows XP or newer and are compatible with any language that can use .NET assemblies.
For efficiency, the Pressure Mapping SDK provides sample code for functions in 3rd party applications, including C#, MATLAB, LabVIEW, and VB, to:
- Get Data - Communicate with Tekscan data acquisition electronics
- Record Data - Control acquisition parameters for saving data
- Read Data - Read data from previously saved files
Ideal for monitoring or conducting repeated tests:
- Manufacturing (Quality Control, Test, Machine Setup)
- OEM Product Integration
- Laboratory Research
- Customize data output and display
- Customize UI (streamline procedures for operators
- Integrate pressure mapping with machine functionality
- Standardize measurement devices over multiple facilities
- Open and read Tekscan data directly into preferred analysis software
- Seamless integration with a pressure mapping sensor
- Increase productivity with simple UI customized for repeated procedures
- Reduce downtime with early fault detection with real-time analysis
- Improve quality with fast, accurate measurement and machine setup
- Analyze data without having to save multiple file formats
- Create automated acquisition and analysis for custom applications