We're Open! For Our COVID-19 Response & Impact News Visit Here.
Pressure Sensors and Systems
Our pressure mapping systems measure interface pressure between two surfaces, utilizing a thin and flexible sensor. The resulting data and our analysis tools offer insights to enhance product design, manufacturing, quality, and research.
- Minimally invasive high resolution sensor that is thin (0.1 mm) and flexible
- Over 200 standard sensors with different shapes, sizes resolutions, and pressure ranges
- Customizable to unique form factors and pressure ranges to meet specific applications
Data Acquisition Electronics
- Scan thousands of sensing points within each sensor
- Data is instantly relayed to the software on your PC via a USB cable
- High speed and wireless options available
- Software displays the pressure distribution data, in multiple formats, for superior analysis
- Real-time display of pressure sensor data in 2D & 3D
- Display peak pressures and center of force
Explore Your Options
Read our whitepaper titled Comparison of Interface Pressure Measurement Options.