New School - Englewood Cliffs, NJ 2018
This course will address the clinical challenges of managing occlusal problems in patients. Dr. Ben Sutter will lecture on case presentations and the successes and failures of occlusal diagnostics in a variety of applications in dental medicine. Participants will receive 6 hours of CE credit upon completion.
Using Technology to Solve Your Everyday Dental Dilemmas
In a day-long session, Dr. Ben Sutter will lecture on case presentations and the successes and failures of occlusal diagnostics in a variety of applications in dental medicine.
Ben Sutter, DMD has been studying and treating TMJ dysfunction since going into private practice in 2008. In that time, he has sought advanced education and training in treating neuromuscular issues. His studies have taken him to the Las Vegas Institute, and the Piper Education and Research Center, as well as becoming Perfect Bite Doctor certified.
What You Will Learn:
- Evaluation of occlusal principles and how they impact your practice and patients
- Interpret latest research on traditional occlusal methods and how to apply new techniques to your patient population
- Reviewing patient cases, including diagnosis of TMD, implant failure, cosmetic restorations, and other applications to see the differences in results between traditional and digital occlusal analysis
- Applying occlusal measurement techniques to your treatment plans using technology for better outcomes
- Gaining skills and interpreting data with hands-on clinical demonstrations for occlusal analysis
This course will be a combination of lecture and demonstration.
Registration begins at 8am, course ends at 4:30pm. Breakfast, lunch, and break is provided.
Tekscan is not responsible for hotel arrangements. The Vizstara team can make recommendations.
Contact: (201) 816-4000, www.vizstara.com
$295 - SPACE IS LIMITED!
$195 (early bird before 4/18)
$125 for Smile Source members
Refund and cancellation policies
All paid meeting registrations will be refunded totally on or before April 18, 2018. After that date, registrants will be refunded half of the tuition. If course is cancelled for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
Big Sky Seminars is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA CERP through joint sponsorship between Big Sky Seminars and Tekscan, Inc.
Big Sky Seminars designates this activity for 6 hours continuing education credit.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by Boards of Dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp.