LVI Global's All-On-4 & More
All-on-4 & More: Fixed and Removable Full Arch Restorations for Patients with Ailing & Failing Teeth
This course is designed to help dentists create the unique facelift effect of our popular New You Dentures™ procedure and couple it with the All-ON 4™ procedure for patients with ailing & failing teeth. Locator retained dentures will also be covered.
Attendees will participate in workshops will participate in workshops to help perfect denture skills and create predictable outcomes.
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Utilize surgical & prosthetic techniques for “All-on-4” prosthesis
- Treatment plan & sequence comprehensive cases
- Utilize step by step method of building physiologic dentures in 3-4 appointments
- Instruct auxiliaries to perform delegatable tasks
- Choose options for implant retained and implant supported prosthetics
Length of Course: 3 days
Team Tuition: $795
CE Credits: 22
AGD Codes: 670, 610
Campus: LVI Main Campus
For additional information and to register, click here: https://www.lviglobal.com/courses/