We're Open! For Our COVID-19 Response & Impact News Visit Here.
LVI Global's Core VI (Seat)
Live Core VI – Finalization of Physiologic Rehabilitation Case
This course presents so much more than learning how to predictably prepare 28-32 units in one appointment. Attendees should be able to accurately diagnose complex occlusal and restorative signs and symptoms, correctly determine a patient’s vertical dimension, and ensure patient comfort with your results. You will be taught the nuances of post-cementation treatment and the importance of micro-occlusal adjustments.
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Prepare the entire case in one sitting, impress and temporize in the new position that you have scientifically determined to be the best for your patient.
- Seat restorations for a full case in only one appointment with predictability and ease using the tried and proven techniques taught at LVI.
- Utilize scientific coronoplasty techniques to finish the case to maximum efficiency and function. Then you will see it proven using scientific instrumentation.
- Implement this complex procedure in your practice
- Accurately equilibrate a case for maximum function.
Live Patient Treatment Program:
This six-day, two session course features live-patient treatment. You are required to bring a patient of record from your practice. Your proposed case must be reviewed by Dr. Heidi Dickerson before acceptance. Your case will be completed under the guidance of a clinical instructor.
View our Course Information:
Tuition: $8,995 - Doctor
Prerequisites: CORE I, CORE II, CORE III, CORE IV, CORE V
Team Tuition: $995 – Per Attendee
CE Credits: 40 + protocol
AGD Codes: 017, 180, 250, 550, 612, 780
Length of Course: 6 days (two sessions)
Campus: LVI Main Campus
For additional information and to register, click here: https://www.lviglobal.com/courses/