Center for Exceptional Practices' Aesthetic Excellence (Seat)
Advance your clinical skills and knowledge with predictable systems and results in aesthetic treatment planning. Take your practice to the next level with excellence aesthetic restorations and professional photography, demonstrated by world-renowned dentist Dr. Rhys Spoor, FAGD, DDS of Seattle, WA.
Participants of the hands-on Aesthetic Excellence & Dental Photography course will understand:
- Critical factors of smile design & efficient smile design concepts
- Using photography for the best lab communication and clarifying patient expectations,
- How to make exquisite provisionals and why they’re so important to aesthetic success
- Protocol for predictable anterior/posterior restorations, cementations, and for preparing & seating indirect restorations
- Reasons for sensitivity and how to avoid them
- Learn to effectively use your camera & the best settings
- Customize a photography checklist that will be specific for your own unique needs
- Gain the skills for your own portrait and intra-oral photography
Set up studio lighting that you can duplicate in your office space
There is a required $1,000 deposit upon registration.
Aesthetic Excellence course tuition of $4,950 covers up to 10 units of lab work, any additional course costs, and Dental Photography course tuition. This fee also covers the cost to bring 1 team member.
Additional team members welcome for $50/person per session.
Audit the Aesthetic Excellence & Dental Photography course for $1,500, includes the cost of 1 doctor and 1 team member.
The Dental Photography course can be taken stand alone with a tuition of $350, includes 1 doctor and 1 team member.
Additional team members are welcome for a fee of $100/person.
For more information, contact:
Alyssa Ives, Education Director
(330) 523 - 5271