Bridging the Gap - Team-centered Systems for Occlusion-driven and Health-centered Dentistry
So many high-achieving and deeply caring dentists have taken multiple post-graduate education courses and workshops with the clear intention of integrating the subject matter into practice. And so many have experienced the frustration and disappointment of actually making it happen. Most often, this breakdown is a reflection of the complexity and ambiguity of the material presented coupled with the lack of team understanding and support needed to truly integrate the concepts.
This course will help the dentist and team truly understand the intricacies of the stomatognathic system, key principles of occlusion, and systematic treatment planning. Moreover, it will identify critical steps needed to create systems that support moving away from a dental-benefit-driven practice and towards health-centered dentistry.
• Increase competence and confidence in the comprehensive exam
• Identify a systematic process to organize and understand findings from the exam
• Present a systematic approach for treatment planning to quickly and efficiently visualize the optimal end-result and identify the impact of compromises for increased predictability
• Understand concepts of occlusion that can be applied immediately
• Provide necessary tools and concepts to create individualized team-centered systems to move toward a fee-for-service practice
Friday, May 17 or Saturday, May 18, 2019
8:30am to 4:00pm 7:45
Light Breakfast; Lunch provided
$375 TEAM MEMBERS
*register before April 12th for a special rate of $475
To register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org