Asian Congress of Dental Occlusion & Oral Rehabilitation
Clinicians around the world routinely perform various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that involve dental occlusion such as fillings, crowns, bridges, removable prosthesis, implant supported restorations, orthodontics and full mouth rehabilitation. However to achieve best functional and aesthetic treatment outcome a clinician should always search the status of stability of joints, teeth condition, positions and their physiological relation with muscles and airway complex.
The congress has invited well-known speakers from different parts of the world to discuss the facts, evidences and controversies on different philosophies of dental occlusion and oral rehabilitation. The speakers will share their clinical protocol, technique, experiences, research findings and clinical cases with long-term follow up. Be a part of Asian Congress of DOOR – 2019 open the DOOR of success.
Asian Congress of DOOR – 2019 will be a two day program, which will include Dr. Scott Green's exciting lecture "Fundamental of Digital Occlusion" on August 31, 2019 at 2:45pm - 3:45pm.
Dr. Green will also give a Post Congress Hands on Workshop "Force Finishing in Dentistry" on September 2, 2019.
On completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand Teeth, Muscles, Joints and Airway (TMJA) Harmony Dentistry and its clinical benefits
- Recognize the role of occlusal forces elements in stomatoganthic system harmony
- Understand Occlusal function and para-function
- Identify, analyze and classify the Occlusal Force Diseases (OFD)
- Understand Force Finishing goals and its core principles
- Apply the minimally invasive Force Finishing protocol and tools in as per clinical needs
- Use properly the digital occlusal forces and timing analysis technology (T-Scan III ) for Force Finishing
For additional information and to register, click here