Arrowhead Dental Laboratory's Beyond the Basics
This two-day seminar is designed to jump-start your practice whether you are newly graduated or have been in practice several years.
Join Arrowhead for invaluable ways to optimize technique, efficency, and leadership, and to bring passion back to practicing dentistry. Bring high impact results to your practice the Monday after the seminar!
Simple to complex treatment design
- Proper and efficient pre design
- Hands-on review of prep technique and sequencing
- Correct material selection
- Optimizing occlusal schemes
- Communication with the dental lab
- Leadership to help your whole team succeed
- Smile design and smile guide
- Step-by-step anterior prep
- Step-by-step posterior prep
- Posterior composite tutorial
- Over the shoulder anterior and posterior demonstrations
- Occlusion fundamentals
- Q & A
- Aesthetic material selection
- Lab communication.
- Stick bite / swallow bite techniques
- Step-by-step cementation
- Occlusal adjustment techniques
- TMD overview
- Case acceptance techniques
14 AGD credit hours
Reserve your seat today as this seminar usually sells out months in advance! To register, click here.