As research moves from labs to more versatile environments, it’s important to find the right technology that enables this type of freedom for data collection. Join us for this webinar to learn more about a portable, research validated system that provides temporal-spatial parameters along with pressure and force for a comprehensive gait analysis.
Just because your gait research is complex and advanced, doesn’t mean the data collection process should be too. This webinar will cover the capabilities of the Strideway gait software and how we simplify the data analysis process so you can focus finding answers to your research questions.
What will be covered in the webinar:
- Take a look inside the Strideway software with Marshall Kendall, PhD
- Learn tips & tricks for advance use of the Strideway software like export to ASCII, removing assistive devices from data and more
- Hear how specific gait parameters are calculated
- See how jump data was collected to analyze bilateral asymmetries
- Hear from researcher Rachael Ard, who validated the Strideway against a force plate with a team of researchers at the University of Memphis against a force plate
See the research presented at the 2019 American College of Sports Medicine here.
Hosted by Medical & Dental Product Manager, Alyssa Rubino, this webinar will uncover how Strideway could be the missing tool for your gait research providing you with flexibility and accurate gait data.