The dental industry is dynamic.
Advancements in digital dentistry are leading dentists to question:
- Do analog methods alone provide the complete picture of a patient’s bite?
- Do new tools and methods exist to provide a more comprehensive look within the patient’s mouth?
- Am I doing everything possible to continue to evolve my practice and stay current with digital innovations?
Thirty-five years ago, Dr. Robert Kerstein, DMD, asked himself these very questions. While articulating paper was the industry standard at the time, he had a hunch that this method was not giving him the complete information he needed to treat patients suffering with occlusal discomfort or pain. After an introduction to T-Scan digital occlusal analysis technology, his hunch turned into a fact.
With T-Scan’s ability to measure both bite force and timing, Dr. Kerstein evolved his way of thinking, which paid him back with increased case acceptances, improved outcomes, and practice growth.
In this webinar, Dr. Kerstein will give you an intimate look into the several immediate and long-term impacts of making T-Scan an important part to your practice, including clinical examples where T-Scan helped him reduce or address:
- Breakages and fractures
- Bad bites from new prostheses or fillings
- Poorly-protected implants and supportive bone