Arrowhead Dental Laboratory's Full Arch Reconstruction
This two-day seminar provides dentists of all skill levels a predictable approach to full-arch dentistry in any practice.
You will learn proven techniques that ensure success as you observe chairside while Dr. Jim Downs preps and seats a full arch. You will experience firsthand the processes and procedures that have made full-arch dentistry a profitable and predictable part of Dr. Downs’ practice. You will leave this course with a proven diagnosis and design approach that covers everything from occlusion management to material selection and post-operative treatment.
You will watch, over-the-shoulder and through intraoral live video, Dr. Downs prep and do the provisionals on a full-arch patient Friday and witness the a full-arch bonding on a different patient Saturday.
One of the most anticipated sections of this course is on case presentation. Dr. Downs will show you how to avoid common mistakes and present cases that will have your patients saying “Yes” to treatment. The information presented in this course is designed to be implemented immediately using our step-by-step protocol that will make full arch dentistry a reality in your practice.
You will master:
- 3 hour protocol for prepping and temporization of a full arch.
- Bonding techniques that simplify seating.
- Acquire case planning skills that eliminate guess work.
- Gain confidence to diagnosis and, present large aesthetic cases that patients will accept.
- Understand gingival considerations for ultimate cosmetic/laser treatment.
- Optimize communication with the lab.
- Discover how to make beautiful chairside temporaries in 15 minutes..
- Learn what material will give you the best results.
- Know how to easily seat 6 to 10 units at once-reducing the need for clean-up.
- Live Patient - Prepping a full arch in 3 hours.
- Rapid prepping techniques and proper bur selection.
- How to maintain occlusion using the latest technology.
- Amazing chairside temporaries in 15 minutes - that won't break!.
- Diagnosing and designing full mouth reconstruction cases.
- Tissue framing with a CO2 laser.
- Live Patient - Bonding a full arch.
- Bonding techniques that reduce fractures and clean up.
- Effectively presenting full arch dentistry to patients - "Getting to Yes!".
- Dealing with patient objections.
- The tools required for predictable outcomes in large case dentistry.
- Matching materials to the requirements of the case.
- Q & A Session with Dr. Downs.
14 AGD credit hours
Credit code 780
Reserve your seat today as this seminar usually sells out months in advance! To register, click here.