At times, the job of a design engineer is as much about searching for potential problems as it is finding their solutions. No path to improvement is ever the same – seeking new ways to advance a product or procedure often requires taking significant investment risks in test & measurement technologies.
However, pressure mapping technology has shown to be a proven tool to help R&D teams of all types capture actionable data that optimizes product development and opens new opportunities to improve manufacturing procedures.
This free eBook covers several current uses of pressure mapping technology in R&D applications, including:
- Evaluating component press fits & seals
- Evaluating product performance
- Machine design & setup precision
- Comfort & ergonomic assessment
- High-speed impact testing