Data Reader Toolkit (DRT)
Open and read Tekscan data directly in preferred analysis software.
The Data Reader Toolkit is an Application Programming Interface (API) that is implemented into data analysis applications, including C#, MATLAB, LabVIEW and VB to open and read Tekscan .FSX files. To streamline implementation, the Data Reader Toolkit comes with sample code for functions. DLL's can be run in Windows 10 or newer and are compatible with any language that can use .NET assemblies. This is ideal for users who typically collect large amounts of data, as there is no need to store data in multiple file formats. Users can easily import large amounts of Tekscan pressure data and script a custom analysis to analyze the data more efficiently.
- Customize data output and display
- Maintain data in .FSX format
- Customize UI (streamline analysis procedures)
- Open and read Tekscan data directly into preferred analysis software
- Efficient study of large volume of data files can be scripted into analysis software
- More productivity with simple User Interface customized for repeated procedures
Streamline analysis of data without having to save multiple file formats
- Easier to organize and less storage space required
- Create automated analysis for customized applications