FlexiForce® Load/Force Sensors and Systems
FlexiForce®, a division of Tekscan, is committed to providing the most advanced tactile force and pressure sensors in the world. These thin and flexible sensors are accurate, simple-to-use, cost-effective, and available for purchase online. Depending on your needs, we offer:
- Standard single-point force sensors for test & measurement
- Custom force sensors for OEM applications
- Complete force measurement systems combining force sensors, data acquisition software and electronics.
FlexiForce single-element load sensors are utilized to:
- Detect and measure a relative change in force or applied load
- Detect and measure the rate of change in force
- Identify force thresholds and trigger appropriate action
- Detect contact and/or touch
Click on any of the products above to learn more about our sensors and systems, including explanation of the underlying technology, specifications, applications, and how the sensors and systems work. You can also download our free eBook, ‘Force Sensors for Design,’ to learn more about FlexiForce’s capabilities and which solution is right for your application.
Why Choose FlexiForce?
FlexiForce load sensors and the ELF systems provide a new category of low cost solutions and OEM tools for anyone who wants an economical solution to their load/force sensing needs. FlexiForce carries a variety of advantages over the competition, including:
- Superior linearity & accuracy (±3%)
- Expert technical guidance in custom solutions
- Wider range of forces
- Sensor output is not area-dependent
- High temperature force measurements (up to 400°F) available with High-Temp model (HT201)
- Custom sensors are 100% tested to ensure they meet agreed-upon specifications
- We accept custom jobs with quantities as low as 1000 to as high as millions of sensors
FlexiForce sensors are a versatile, user-friendly solution for test and measurement, because they can be used with your existing electronics, such as a standard multimeter, or with an ELF system, which includes data acquisition electronics and software.