Free E-Book: Force Sensors for Design
Download a free e-Book, published by Machine Design magazine, and learn more about selecting a thin, low-power, low-cost force sensor for seamless integration and sleeker designs.
Download this eBook for insights on the various force sensing technologies and how to select a sensor and supplier to suit your product and support requirements.
eBook Topics Include:
- Comparison of various force sensing technologies such as load cells, piezoresistive, and capacitive sensors.
- Discussion of issues including power consumption, size, cost, and durability.
- The background of thin and flexible tactile sensors.
- Real-life examples of how thin and flexible tactile force sensors have contributed to the success of OEMs in a variety of applications and industries.
- What to consider in choosing a technology partner, including engineering support, customization, and manufacturing capabilities.
Fill out the registration form, and you will have immediate access to this eBook.