What you'll learn:
- Learn how traditional means of determining bite force, contact location and timing are impossible with articulating paper or shim stock alone.
- Understand the practical use and application of Computerized Occlusal Evaluation in patient care.
- Determine when and where Occlusal Adjustment and Modification is appropriate and how to interpret T-Scan™ data.
- Understand the importance of balanced and favorable occlusal loading and the use of Computerized occlusal evaluation and adjustment to achieve this goal.
- Observe how to predictably set up ideal occlusal schemes without guesswork and frustration.
T-Scan makes dentists strive for perfection - that doesn't usually happen with traditional methods.
Scott Keith, DDS, MS, FACP
DDS, MS, FACP
Dental Implant Center at Walnut Creek