LVI Global's Core V (Seat) - February 2020
Live Core V – Beginning of Physiologic Rehabilitation Case – This course addresses the handling of more complex cases (bruxers, restoring vertical dimension, restoring severely dark teeth without subgingival margins, creating biologic pontics that appear to be growing out of tissue, etc.) treating function as well as aesthetics.
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Manage difficult cases such as bruxers, restoration of vertical dimension, and restoring severely dark teeth.
- Address problems associated with a need for occlusal stabilization.
- Define and utilize techniques for subtle porcelain contouring and chair-side customization before and after final placement.
- Implement management principles, case presentation skills, and good diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Identify appropriate marketing procedures for your practice.
- Define advanced cosmetic and soft tissue procedures with all-tissue laser technology.
- Educate team and patients about the power of TMD Dentistry.
Live Patient Treatment Program
You are required to bring a patient of record from your practice. Recommended cases are full upper arch with a vertical bite change with the upper arch to be finished in Core V and the lower arch stabilized in a lower fixed orthotic and finished at or after Core VII. Your proposed case must be reviewed by the Clinical Director before acceptance. Your case will be completed under the guidance of a clinical instructor.
Tuition: Tuition $8,995 – Doctor
Prerequisites: CORE I, CORE II, CORE III, CORE IV
Dynamic Team Concepts Tuition: $995 – Per Attendee
CE Credits: 44 + protocol
AGD Codes: 253, 612
Length of Course: 6 days (two sessions)
Campus: LVI Main Campus
Recommended: The team portion of this course is our incredible Dynamic Team Concepts Series. This team course runs concurrently with the LIVE Core V: Beginning of Physiologic Rehabilitation Case
For additional information and to register, click here: https://www.lviglobal.com/courses/