International DTR Summit - February 2018
Attend a hands-on course with the world's leaders in occlusion.
Learn from International Occlusion Experts in India
Join us for a 3-day Disclusion Time Reduction (DTR) hands-on training and learn a new, effective way to treat TMD!
Day 1 International Welcome - February 2, 2018: Dr. Prafulla Thuma MDS, Prosthodontics and Dr. Vikas Aggarwal, TMD Specialist will host a hands-on operation training to get you familiar with the technology before the in-depth workshop.
Day 2 DTR Summit - February 3-4, 2018: Dr. Ben Sutter, DTR expert will teach you how to use T-Scan and BioEMG technology to adjust a patient’s occlusion in this live-patient, clinical workshop.
- Discover a minimally invasive way to treat TMD and TMJ symptoms
- Evaluate and diagnose clinical DTR cases using T-Scan and Bio EMG Technology
- Gain skills interpreting data with clinical demonstrations and a live patient adjustment
- Concepts of DTR can be applied to orthodontics, implants, periodontology cosmetics and full mouth reconstruction
- Learn how to treat non-typical pain which can be related to dental etiology, such as, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Migraine / Headaches, Meniere's disease Cervical Dystonia, (Spasmatic Torticollis), and Fibromyalgia
For hotel options in the area, please contact Villa India.
Phone: +91 9910028321
Regular Price: $ 2095 (INR 1,40,000 approx.)
Special Indian Price: $850 (INR. 57,000 approx.)
Early Bird (until November 30, 2017): $750 (INR 50,000 approx.)
This is the investment for the course only, and does not include travel and hotel. Full refund of registration fee if cancelled before November 30, 2017 in writing . After which, registrants will be refunded half of the tuition. If the course is cancelled for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
Big Sky Seminars is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA CERP through joint sponsorship between Big Sky Seminars and Tekscan, Inc. Big Sky Seminars designates this activity for 16 hours continuing education credit.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by Boards of Dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp
Promotional support is provided by Tekscan, Inc.