Digital Occlusion 101 Workshop - St. Louis, MO
Earn CE credit at this one-day workshop about simplifying occlusion, saving time, and driving revenue to your practice.
Join Dr. Scott Green for a one day workshop to learn more about occlusion, how to make the most of your time, and increase revenue and differentiate your practice from others.
What to expect from the course:
- Evaluation of occlusal principles and how they impact your practice and patients.
- How to educate patients on existing bite problems and increase patient compliance.
- Review of patient cases to see the differences in results between traditional and digital occlusal analysis. Cases will include diagnosis of TMD, implant failure, cosmetic restorations, and more.
- Use technology and interpret data with hands-on clinical demonstrations for occlusal analysis.
- Learn how to differentiate your practice from others.
- Learn a new research-validated therapy approach to diagnose and treat TMD patients.
- 6 Hours of CE Credit!
About the Presenter:
Dr. Scott Green is a general dentist in Missoula, MT. He received his DMD degree from Tufts University in Boston, MA. His practice focuses on bite problems, headaches and TMD. He lectures nationally and internationally on digital occlusion and TMD biometric analysis. Dr. Green has been using the T-Scan for over 25 years and trains dentists and dental team members on T-Scan use and interpretation.
Date: Friday, October 13, 2017
Time: Meeting check-in will begin at 8am and we will close for the day at 4pm.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for attendees.
Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton/St Louis-Galleria Area
216 N Meramec Avenue
Clayton, MO 63105
Save by registering before September 22, 2017!
Early bird: $195 per doctor before September 22, 2017
Price: $295 per doctor after September 22, 2017
Smile Source Members: $125 per doctor
Refund and cancellation policies:
All paid meeting registrations will be refunded totally on or before Friday, October 13, 2017. After that date, registrants will be refunded half of the tuition. If course is canceled for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
CE Credit: 6 hours upon seminar completion by the ADA Certification Program
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA CERP by Big Sky Seminars. Big Sky Seminars is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by Boards of Dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp
This course is commercially supported by Tekscan, Inc. and Smile Source. Please see our full disclaimers.