Get Objective Insights into
Your Athletes with Sports AT
Sports AT software automates a set of standardized test protocols that are typically used as part of a comprehensive concussion assessment program:
- Balance Error Scoring System (BESS) developed by researchers at the University of North Carolina for objective baseline and post-concussion balance testing.
- Sport Concussion Assessment Tool - 3rd edition (SCAT3™) from the Concussion in Sports Group (CIGS) to evaluate injured athletes for concussion and collect post-event neurocognitive data.
Sports AT software uses Tekscan’s pressure measurement platforms to automatically calculate the scores. Validated by researchers at the University of Delaware, Sports AT eliminates inter- and intra-rater reliability issues.
Streamline Baseline & Return-to-play Assessments
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software
- No clinical expertise needed to operate the system
- Portable with tablet and smartphone support for added flexibility and convenience
|Generates a report of the subject's test results in the CISG approved SCAT3 format on demand
Objective Testing - Athlete to Athlete, Season to Season
- Identifies minor swaying of the subject which otherwise might be missed by the tester
- Allows testers to easily randomize the sequences of trial as their protocols may require
- One time purchase fee for an unlimited number of tests and subjects
- No annual subscription charges