Tekscan, Inc. leads the tactile pressure and force measurement industry by producing the most accurate, user-friendly, thin and flexible tactile pressure and force sensors in the marketplace. Our force sensors and pressure mapping systems help engineers and researchers improve product design, and assist healthcare professionals in improving clinical outcomes through quantified force and pressure feedback.
|WE ARE GROWING!|
Tekscan, Inc. proudly supports Affirmative Action. Tekscan is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Only applicants whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during the search.
- Dental International Sales/Account Manager
- Inside Sales & Technical Support
- Marketing Specialist
- User Interface Developer
Tekscan Inc. is seeking an experienced International Account Manager for the Tekscan Dental division. This is a challenging position developing new regions while also increasing sales with existing international customers. This opportunity is a result of company and division growth and will be based out of the Boston, Massachusetts office.
- Grow sales with existing customers and markets while developing new regions which includes South America, Canada, Australia and Middle East
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders and the distributor network
- Attend Trade Shows and Distributor Meetings
- Develop region business plans
- Introduce new products to customers and distributors
- Minimum 3 years sales experience with a proven track record of success. Dental sales experience and market knowledge a plus
- Minimum 2 years account management experience, with international experience preferred, and a proven track record of building customer relationships
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Ability to manage a large geography and a diverse customer base
- Proficient computer skills in using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willing to travel up to 33% including some weekends
- College degree required with a major in marketing or international business preferred
- Spanish second language skills a plus
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and skills, an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment, and room for growth. Interested candidates please e-mail resumes and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are looking for an energetic individual to support the sales of our force sensors and measurement systems, reporting directly to the VP, Sensor Business.
- Assist customers regarding Tekscan’s standard force sensing products
- Provide customers with pricing, product information, capabilities, and delivery availability
- Inform field sales representatives/distributors of new opportunities
- Prepare customer proposals when necessary
- Enter orders
- Expedite delivery on open orders
- Maintain customer information in customer database
- Answer technical questions from the customer on FlexiForce systems and sensors and Prescale Digital System. As well as potential OEM customers when necessary.
- Work with other FlexiForce staff to develop Tech Briefs, Applications Notes, Interface Guides and other Technical Collateral for FlexiForce.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and must work well independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Associates Degree in a technical field or proven technical aptitude.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and skills, an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment, and room for growth. Interested candidates please send resumes and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
This candidate will plan, implement and oversee the tactical marketing & communications activities for the Dental group ensuring the products are marketed world-wide within budgeted objectives, focusing on increasing awareness and leads.
- Works closely with business unit Product Manager to identify business goals and objectives, and develops marketing plans, campaigns, and budgets to support those objectives
- Serves as internal advocate for the product line in the context of major company-wide initiatives such as website restructure
- Ensures that CRM contains up-to-date communication templates, workflows, campaigns, and budget information
- Initiates campaign plans and coordinates marketing communications aspects of product launches
- Provide content and messaging direction to Marketing Campaign Coordinator in creation of materials such as newsletters, flyers, and press releases
- Work closely with internal resources as needed, including Digital Marketing Coordinator and Creative Marketing Coordinator to ensure timely and effective creation of campaign materials and landing pages
- Ensures the website contains accurate, up-to-date information
- Seeks input from sales team regarding marketing materials and resources they require to sell successfully
- Maintains marketing files, which are organized, updated, relevant, and easy to access
- PR: Develop relationships with key industry media contacts and organizations. Write and submit articles to industry publications
- The position requires travel to tradeshow and company events and customers 4-8x/year.
- 5-7 years of experience conducting business-to-business marketing activities for a technical product and/or technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and media contacts, as well as with various internal departments including sales and engineering
- Attention to detail, flexibility and ability to multi-task are crucial
- Results oriented
- Experience with Salesforce and with a content management system such as Drupal preferred, but not required.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience and skills, an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment, and room for growth. Interested candidates please send resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We are seeking a UI Developer to contribute to the development of compelling user interface experiences for our growing software offerings. The UI Developer will be expected to design engaging and intuitive user interfaces through an understanding of modern user experience concepts, to refine and modernize software interfaces to grow with the latest design techniques and patterns, and to contribute to code implementation and front-end development.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team, including product managers, engineers and salespeople to establish UI design requirements based on customer and market feedback.
- Serve as the creative lead in the UI design process, delivering compelling and intuitive interface design specifications to meet project requirements.
- Build functional software interfaces based on approved design specifications.
- Integrate user interface implementations into core product codebases.
- Contribute as needed to other development activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the design of exceptional user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of user experience concepts and the latest in user interface design patterns.
- Experience performing end-user research and usability testing.
- Working knowledge of an object oriented programming language (C++, C#, etc.).
- Experience in the development of rapid prototypes.
- Work in Expression Studio, and knowledge of XAML.
- Experience in the design and development of web-based or mobile user interfaces.
- Work in other software development areas (algorithm development, database programming, etc.).
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience and skills, an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment, and room for growth. Interested candidates please send resumes and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.